We believe we can help millions of people get crystal clear in their thinking to create valuable knowledge – by combining the powers of visual mind mapping with networked note-taking.
It might sound like a buzz word but we really do emphasise people first. Which means
- You'll have a ton of room for implementing your ideas and seeing results
- You will grow a product that bring joy to millions of peoples' daily lives
We want people feel joy, not stress in their daily creative work! That's why we adopt a design-first mentality so people can enjoy looking at their screens for 12+ hours a day
Scrintal is hiring a Product Marketer to boost its growth team and disrupt knowledge management space 🚀
You’ll be part of a cross functional team who ♥️ growing customer facing digital products. It is crucial for us that each team member is involved in decision making and shapes the company’s future.
We pay a lot of attention to building a beautiful product but without the right distribution, all this effort will mean nothing.
This is why we care so much about this role and person who fills this role.
How we work at Scrintal?
- Test, release, and iterate in short cycles
- No unnecessary meetings
- Always learn and try new approaches
- Stay close to both customers and data
What makes you a good fit?
Proactively take the lead in shaping, implementing and measuring our digital growth strategy
- 2+ years of experience as a product marketer
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and ownership of the full customer funnel from acquisition to retention
- Demonstrated experience in optimising each step of the funnel based on the company strategy and goals
- Understanding the user insights and customer needs delivered by team members and prioritising achieving growth and virality via product
- Experience and/ or willingness in strategising, communicating and implementing changes in business plans
- Experience in proactively shaping, implementing and measuring digital growth strategies
- Solid quantitative data understanding
What would be great to have?
- Ability to conduct data analysis using R, Stata or SQL
- Previous experience in growing a B2C SaaS product
- Experience or willingness to combine qualitative user feedback and quantitative data to drive actions
- Professional experience at a startup
- Interest in personal knowledge management and productivity tools
- Experience in taking part in or leading product launch strategies in terms of channels, messaging, budget and measuring the ROI
- A competitive salary that will let you enjoy life
- Being a partial owner by owning employee stock options
- Health benefits
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Be able to work from anywhere within European timezone or join us in Stockholm
Whether you continue with us for years to come (we hope) or sail towards other opportunities in the future (c'est la vie), perhaps even start your own thing (we'd be happy), we make sure this experience to be the stamp in your CV that will open any doors you wish in your life and you've earned life-long friends.
- Call with the growth team
- Case Study
- Feedback meeting
- Meet with whole team
- Reference calls